Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-30-2003, 01:38 AM   #1
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
BlackMask.com

BriarRose already mentioned Blackmask Online in the "various..." thread, but thought I'd pull it out and give it some better weight. Very interesting site, purporting to have almost 12,000 eBooks available. You can download each title in one of these formats:
  • MS-Reader
  • Acrobat
  • Rocket eBook
  • Zipped (?)
  • iSilo
  • MobiPocket
If that isn't enough, you can sign up for a newsletter of new listings...AND if that isn't enough (and you're lazy ) for $4.95+ you can get a CD with 2,500 eBooks in iSilo format. That should keep anyone busy for a L-O-N-G time...

Other interesting CD offers there as well in other formats.
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:58 AM   #2
Saud
Connoisseur
Saud began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus, Iphone 3G, Blackberry 9000
Blackmask is great, btw zipped is HTML
Saud is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2003, 07:51 PM   #3
BasilC
Zealot
BasilC is on a distinguished road

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
BlackMask now do a DVD with 12,000 books on it. Should keep me busy all the way to Christmas!
BasilC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:57 AM   #4
macumazahn
macumazahn began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten E
Wonderful site, I have downloaded, and am reading all "The Shadow", series over 300 should take a while one of the best sites out there for original pulps.
macumazahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #5
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
mmmm DVD

I purchased the DVD of iSilo titles. I love it so far. I copied the contents of the DVD (about 1.5GB of pdb files the rest are zipped html) to my hard drive so I always have access to them and can throw them on the ipaq quickly. This is purely optional though and you can access the DVD or CD just as you would the website and browse or search the titles.

Cheers to David Moynihan for all the hard work he does with the Blackmask site.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert