Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-10-2014, 03:48 AM   #16
MyDK
MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MyDK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
You aren't. Is it possible there is an ad right above/below your post, and you are confusing with that? I wouldn't know, as I use Adblock Plus.
Oh..OK, that must be it! Thank you for clearing that out for me.
MyDK is offline   Reply With Quote