Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
kindlenewbie
Trying to win a Kindle 2!
kindlenewbie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
I'd like to introduce myself

I admit I was lured in by the Kindle 2 giveaway offer, but this does look like an interesting board. I'm looking forward to getting a Kindle 2 after having a K1 for all of 2 months. Thanks for allowing me to join!

--kindlenewbie
kindlenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:55 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hello and welcome kindlenewbie!

Good luck in the giveaway competition.

Just wondering if you'll still be 'kindlenewbie' in a few months time??
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello kindlenewbie
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlenewbie View Post
I admit I was lured in by the Kindle 2 giveaway offer, but this does look like an interesting board. I'm looking forward to getting a Kindle 2 after having a K1 for all of 2 months. Thanks for allowing me to join!

--kindlenewbie
Welcome, Kindlenewbie. Have you downloaded ebooks from your library yet??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kindlenewbie and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy Kindle Heaven
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
herbal
herbal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Hi All

Hi everybody, I've been searching for the way to get into this introductory thread and hope I've found it. I'm a Kindle 1 owner for a few months now, very new to ereading and LOVING IT! I'm also new to these chats and I'll probably blunder around for a while until I get it figured out.
herbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi herbal and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote