Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
Fontenoy
Australia
Fontenoy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'm reading

When I bought my new Kobo touch it had on home page along with other books I'd bought I'M READING whic was great so I could just go to the book I was reading and continue. Now it's gone and only the books are displayed.

How do I get it back? Can someone out there help?
Fontenoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Go to library, choose Books, then sort by recent reads. That choice will persist until you manually change it. Most of the time, your most recent books will also be on the homepage mosaic. This is not true when you first set up and sync with the desktop add and process your SD card. Also, new books land on the mosaic as you buy them.

Unless you are adding multiple books every day, you will usually have the most recent ones on the mosaic. Once you open a book to read it (say from the books list) it will be the first/biggest book on the mosaic.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert