Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
domenico
domenico began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Help get my rooted nook color to connect to the internet

I rooted my Nook Color now my browser says it can't connect to the internet; however, it connects when the sd card is out. I set up the Nook Color and entered the password to my home wifi and it was fine, until I turned it off inserted the sd card and turned it on. Now it can't find an internet connection. Can anyone help me fix this? It is going to be a present for my daughter for Christmas and I need to get it working.
domenico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Need more info

How rooted by CM7 on SD card or on the nook itself?

If you are running CM7 from SD you probably need to go in and set up wifi again with password.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
domenico
domenico began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I finally was able to get it working correctly. Thanks.
domenico is offline   Reply With Quote