Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #16
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
I did exactly that, the message still appear "document have not properly formatted"
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
1- open the document you want to format
2- press "Format for Kindle"
3- press "export as pdf and save"or "export as pdf and send"
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
skydive, that's a strange behaviour. Does it happen with every document or only with one? Also, is the document a .docx or some other format? I'm not sure whether it works with other filetypes.

And as for the problem thomass told me about (the text wrap problem), I haven't been able to fix it yet, because I can't find a way how to change that settings programatically.
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #18
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrasty View Post
And as for the problem thomass told me about (the text wrap problem), I haven't been able to fix it yet, because I can't find a way how to change that settings programatically.
thanks anyway
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #19
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Thank you for your suggestions! I've just released a new version
Could you kindly point out on your blog that your add-in is only suitable for Windows Word versions?
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #20
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
it is saved as 97-2003 word document. I have not tried others. I am using MIcrosoft Office 2007
Quote:
skydive, that's a strange behaviour. Does it happen with every document or only with one? Also, is the document a .docx or some other format? I'm not sure whether it works with other filetypes.

skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #21
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
it is saved as 97-2003 word document. I have not tried others. I am using MIcrosoft Office 2007
I've just tried the plugin with a 97-2003 document and it works fine. Please, try another document or try saving this one as .docx. If neither works, I don't know what will...
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote