Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #76
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Picked up a copy today and got The Necromancer on the 4th.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:35 AM   #77
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Crich - I hope you have fun reading.

The two books are quite different in genre. The Necromancer is a paranormal, bordering on horror. Midnight Reflections is a classic romantic suspense.

Thanks! I'll be curious about what you think of the novels.
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #78
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS - at Kindle Books and Tips

.99 cents today. Here's the link for Kindle Books and Tips:

http://www.fkbooksandtips.com/2013/0...e-book-offers/

Hope you all enjoy!
Pam
Old 05-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #79
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections is free

May 25 & 26

I hope all my friends at Mobileread will enjoy the novel,
Pam
Old 05-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #80
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Midnight Reflections is free

May 25 & 26

I hope all my friends at Mobileread will enjoy the novel,
Pam
Thank you
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:28 AM   #81
PamelaMary
Guru

Hi Stephjk - The novel takes place on a cruise to the Bahamas.

You're on a small yacht! How cool, and what a gorgeous picture scene for your profile. Hope you enjoy the novel.

Pam
Old 05-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #82
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Hi Stephjk - The novel takes place on a cruise to the Bahamas.

You're on a small yacht! How cool, and what a gorgeous picture scene for your profile. Hope you enjoy the novel.

Pam
Thank you, the pic is a photo of our winter anchoring spot in Crete, Greece. Hopefully we'll get to the Bahamas one day!
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #83
PamelaMary
Guru

Newest review and thanks

Hi Stephjk - Greece to the Bahamas is a ways - long trip. Sounds like fun.

Here's the newest review for the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, March 27, 2013
By SVM - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

A great story of a wealthy man, his efforts to hide his wealth, in pursuit of a woman he believes is the one. The woman, on her own mission, to finish a book her brother began, takes risks and comes face to face with danger along the way. This story is fast paced action, emotional at times and very passionate on many levels. Excellent read.

US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E9U8I2

UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2

Last edited by PamelaMary; 06-08-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #84
PamelaMary
Guru

Free - Midnight Reflections - July 9th & 10th

Hope all my friends will enjoy the novel.

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E9U8I2

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E9U8I2

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 07-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #85
PamelaMary
Guru

I sure had a surprise on my two day Free giveaway. Over 30,000 were downloaded.

The nice thing is I got eight new 5-star reviews. So thanks to the readers who take the time to give reviews.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #86
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections - Bargain Book - Ereader News Today

It's 324 pages - $.99 cents

Here's the link to ENT: http://ereadernewstoday.com/more-ent...13-13/6732919/

Hope you all enjoy this Romantic Suspense

Old 08-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #87
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks to the people who review our novels. Got this one for Midnight Reflections yesterday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight reflections, August 27, 2013
By S. Lampert (alaska) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Very good read. Funny, exciting book.
Looking forward to reading the next one by ms Richter. Sweet, and well written

Old 09-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #88
PamelaMary
Guru

A guy likes my romantic suspense

Thanks to readers who post reviews!

PAGE TURNER, September 1, 2013
By WILLIAM WEXLER - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

As an ex-mechanic and now attorney, I couldn't put this page turner down. Except for a bit (to much) sentimentality and cutesieness, it keep me engrossed from beginning to end.

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midnight-Ref...ht+reflections
Old 09-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #89
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks to the readers who give reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight reflections, August 27, 2013
By S. Lampert (alaska) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Very good read. Funny, exciting book.
Looking forward to reading the next one by ms Richter. Sweet, and well written

Old 10-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #90
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks to Reviewers!

Just got a couple of new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, September 29, 2013
By Trixie - See all my reviews

I always love a good love story, but this one was also mixed with mystery and suspense. I look forward to reading more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was wonderful, September 21, 2013
By starlyt - See all my reviews

A great book to take to the beach. I loved the characters.
I really enjoyed the strong female character, Julia.

US: http://www.amazon.com/Midnight-Refle...=cm_cr_pr_pb_i