Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oops.......I just realize.......Somehow I made an error in the title description.......this wasn't meant to be serious....it was meant to be a 'fun' thread......I'll try to get it changed.......
Will "Unutterably Silly" work? Done.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #32
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Now I'm feeling much better. And here I was ranting about smart-phones in a utterly serious thread about not smart phones
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #33
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Will "Unutterably Silly" work? Done.
Thank you! Which elected position would you like? I have an 'in'........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #34
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
And I posted a REAL PIC of me too.....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #35
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Unutterably silly?

Oh sorry, I got it wrong earlier.

My name is Graham. My life would not be complete without an iPhone that runs Android apps, has such robust security that it gets banned in Dubai, and is made by Nokia.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #36
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Hello, my name is Julie and I qualify for your "All my phone does is make calls and text" Support Group. Actually, I am not allowed to send text messages as I am on my daughters account... but, her 2 1/2 year old sends me emails from her moms phone.

Yes, I now qualify for the daughter leash style cell phone. As long as I answer when phoned, no one gets bitten.

Works for me.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:58 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
My cell phone is lame... but it works. Calls and texts. It is pre-paid and I put $15 on it every 90 days.

I also drive a 10 year old Camry and we have a 9 year old Sienna. Currently we are in pay off the mortgage mode... about 3 years to go. Was to be sooner but college expenses have been higher than anticipated.

That all said, my PC's are awesome and my internet service is 25/25 cause I live online.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #38
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
Hello, my name is Julie and I qualify for your "All my phone does is make calls and text" Support Group. Actually, I am not allowed to send text messages as I am on my daughters account... but, her 2 1/2 year old sends me emails from her moms phone.

Yes, I now qualify for the daughter leash style cell phone. As long as I answer when phoned, no one gets bitten.

Works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
My cell phone is lame... but it works. Calls and texts. It is pre-paid and I put $15 on it every 90 days.

I also drive a 10 year old Camry and we have a 9 year old Sienna. Currently we are in pay off the mortgage mode... about 3 years to go. Was to be sooner but college expenses have been higher than anticipated.

That all said, my PC's are awesome and my internet service is 25/25 cause I live online.

BOb
Welcome, both of you to "you know where".

Interesting, PB, about your car.........we drive ours practically till the wheels fall off..I don't see the sense in a new one every couple of years.......I wonder if there is a connection there?

Do we have enough members for a quorum yet?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #39
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Unutterably silly?

Oh sorry, I got it wrong earlier.

My name is Graham. My life would not be complete without an iPhone that runs Android apps, has such robust security that it gets banned in Dubai, and is made by Nokia.

Graham
Sorry, Graham. You are disqualified.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #40
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Hello, my name is Nohmi2,

My husband bought me an iPhone3G for my birthday last year.

It can be used as a :
Camera
ereader
Stopwatch
Alarm Clock
Map Directory
Calculator
Note Maker
iTunes
eMail

It does not answer the front doorbell.

I have only given my number to a few people, and I only use it when I really have to.

*Walks away and hangs head in shame*.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #41
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Hello, my name is Nohmi2,

My husband bought me an iPhone3G for my birthday last year.

It can be used as a :
Camera
ereader
Stopwatch
Alarm Clock
Map Directory
Calculator
Note Maker
iTunes
eMail

It does not answer the front doorbell.

I have only given my number to a few people, and I only use it when I really have to.

*Walks away and hangs head in shame*.

Cheers
Hello, Nohmi2. We here at (wait, what was our name again?) something something support bra something......no, that wasn't it.......

Nevermind. Anyway, we will be here waiting to welcome you should you find yourself ready to get, and stay, sober.........

Oh, wait.......that wasn't it either.

'sigh. Is it refreshments time yet?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #42
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

BOb

This is what we really need. An internet support group for the addicted such as PB and Me.

In fact: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...56#post1200856
Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #43
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
This is what we really need. An internet support group for the addicted such as PB and Me.

Fine. Start your own thread. We have enough to deal with here.....
Old 11-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #44
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Fine. Start your own thread. We have enough to deal with here.....
You're enough to deal with all by yourself.

I'll text you with the details.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #45
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You're enough to deal with all by yourself.

I'll text you with the details.
AACCCKKKkkk!!

Heretic!