Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #586
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Backlist title
.99 cents
http://www.amazon.com/The-Tigers-Lad.../dp/B00FNQHAZE
The Tiger's Lady by Christina Skye
Previously released under the title "The Ruby" in 1992 by Dell

Quote:
A rajah's prize or a dark entrapment?
In the shadowy pall of gaslit London streets, Barrett Winslow is stalked by a ruthless enemy in search of a confidence she can never reveal. When fate tosses her into the arms of an exotic stranger, she's swept away to a steamy paradise that hides deadly secrets and forbidden passions.

Fierce protector or dark betrayer?
To London's rich and powerful he is Deveril Pagan, Viscount St. Cyr, envied by all men and desired by all women. But in the mist-covered emerald hills of Ceylon, he is called the Tiger Sahib, and he is haunted by the curse of a priceless, fabled ruby -- whose blood-red facets pulse with a savage power that drives men to unquenchable greed and women to unspeakable desire.

Lovers bound by darkest destiny.
From the glittering corridors of London's elite to the wind-swept shores of colonial Ceylon, Barrett and Pagan flee the fierce fate that throbs in the crimson heart of the legendary jewel ... driving them to stolen passion and unthinkable evil in the sultry, tropical nights. Only one man stands between Barrett and the darkness ... and he might be the greatest threat of all...

Originally published by Dell under the title THE RUBY.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #587
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Any regular thread posters in need of a 55% coupon? I have a few to spare - PM me!

All gone for now, might have a few more on Friday.

Last edited by NixLapi; 10-29-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Advert
Old 10-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #588
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Eek. Bought some Kobo books and forgot to do the Swag Bucks link first Oh well.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #589
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Rockstar Freebie
Backstage Pass - Elizabeth Nelson

$.99
Thrill Ride - Julie Ann Walker [Book 4 of Black Knights Inc]
Thrill Ride was also at Kobo for me., per apesmom post below, if you're going to check Kobo, be careful of final checkout price.

Last edited by Blue2u; 10-29-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #590
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Watch this one at Kobo. Looks like the system isn't all the way updated yet - showing $6.59 in the cart but $0.99 on the listing.
Advert
Old 10-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #591
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Wild Rose Press Fresh Batch!

The Edge of Courage by Elaine Levine
(Red Team)
This was on my wishlist!

SPECIAL EDUCATION by Bobby Hutchinson
Former title: Every Move You Make
Harlequin Super Romance 1995

Marta Acosta's 3 books are free again!
The Bride Wore Blue
by Cheryl Bolen
(Brides of Bath, Book 1)

Indie:

Ambersley (Lords of London) by Amy Atwell
Old 10-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #592
shelle
shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.shelle is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle
Today's FREE and Cheapies

FREE Daisies are Forever

FREE Pello Island: Cassia by A.L. Jambor

.99 In Service To The Billionaire by Heather Chase

FREE Forbidden Forest (The Legends of Regia) by Tenaya Jayne

FREE PreHeat (Fire & Ice ) by Genevieve Jourdin

HAPPY READING!
Old 10-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #593
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Watch this one at Kobo. Looks like the system isn't all the way updated yet - showing $6.59 in the cart but $0.99 on the listing.
Thanks apesmom. Kobo must be doing something to their site, again. One purchase went wacky on me today [no download button]. Then went to checkout another book, price is all messed up on checkout too.

BTW, for those who 'travel', is Mexico really the best place? I'm finding the books there are $10ish, is there a better place to go? Or is the process too messy with currency exchange, etc? I prefer easy travels myself, just not expensive.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #594
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks apesmom. Kobo must be doing something to their site, again. One purchase went wacky on me today [no download button]. Then went to checkout another book, price is all messed up on checkout too.

BTW, for those who 'travel', is Mexico really the best place? I'm finding the books there are $10ish, is there a better place to go? Or is the process too messy with currency exchange, etc? I prefer easy travels myself, just not expensive.
I found their books to be cheaper than U.S. I just took a peek at the prices. Maybe it depends on the publisher. Someone mentioned New Zealand is also a nice place to visit.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #595
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

The Edge of Courage by Elaine Levine
(Red Team)
This was on my wishlist!
Also free @ Kobo

Other books in series are couponable!
Old 10-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #596
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Kobo must be doing something to their site, again. One purchase went wacky on me today [no download button]. Then went to checkout another book, price is all messed up on checkout too.
I've tried two different new books today and both give me the "Uh oh!" page when clicking Buy Now. Older books work fine, yet another Kobo glitch.

Just love it when I'm trying to give someone money and can't because of their ineptness.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-29-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #597
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I've tried two different new books today and both give me the "Uh oh!" page when clicking Buy Now. Older books work fine, yet another Kobo glitch.

Just love it when I'm trying to give someone money and can't because of their ineptness.
I bought two from them today without problems.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #598
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Thrill Ride is now correctly updated on Kobo. I just bought it. Coupon away.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #599
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post

I agree, and strangely, the 'uhoh' just happened to me as well. The even more strange thing is, when I try to buy the book again, it won't give me the buy button but the library button instead. Yet it's not showing as a purchase, nor in my library. They're really trying my patience today. I've bought [or tried to buy] 4 books today, 2 worked fine, the other 2 are messed up. Maybe I'll just try to be patient [] and try again tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #600
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I bought two from them today without problems.
I was just able to buy one of the books I've been trying. The other is still an Uh Oh, but I'm out of coupons right now anyway so hopefully it'll work in a day or two if I can come up with another 50%+ code.
Closed Thread