Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #556
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Another busy week but I enjoyed my reads. I am trying to read some of my many paperbacks, but only the ones that aren't in ebook.

Bought
Making Faces....Amy Harmon
Willing captive....Bella Aurora
Facade....Nyrae Dawn

Read
The Promise of Jenny Jones.....Maggie Osbourne...pb......4 1/2
Pure Dynamite.....Lauren Bach......pb......4 1/2

Free
http://www.amazon.com/And-Then-He-Sa...dp/B007Z4UI42/

http://www.amazon.com/Brie-Pleases-M...dp/B00B6JFKNG/
Old 10-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #557
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I bought a few, read a few... stashing some codes for an end-of-week splurge - if I can only decide what to buy!

Bought:
Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis
The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
About That Night (FBI/Attorney #3) by Julie James

Read: (don't laugh, I'm feeling holly-jolly! lol)
Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis.... 3
All She Wants for Christmas by Jaci Burton... 3.5
Rock Her by Rachel Cross... 2
Game for Marriage by Karen Erickson... 4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oct27_13.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	114080  
Advert
Old 10-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #558
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
I bought a few, read a few... stashing some codes for an end-of-week splurge - if I can only decide what to buy!

Bought:
Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis
The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
About That Night (FBI/Attorney #3) by Julie James

Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis.... 3
All She Wants for Christmas by Jaci Burton... 3.5
Rock Her by Rachel Cross... 2
Oh, when you read Unidentified Redhead could you let me know if you liked it? Also, Rock Her was that bad huh, sort of had a feeling from the cover it wasn't going to be all that..
Old 10-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #559
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Another busy week but I enjoyed my reads. I am trying to read some of my many paperbacks, but only the ones that aren't in ebook.

Bought
Making Faces....Amy Harmon
Willing captive....Bella Aurora
These are both high on my wishlist as well, if you read them soon could you let me know what you thought?
Old 10-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #560
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Books Read this week and my rating:
Trust in Me – J. Lynn = 4
Quote:
I own both of these so I like these ratings!

I scored a 75% Kobo code and I bought a history book with it for $5.42 (down from $21.69 ), and I picked up Trust in Me ($0.99) because I really liked Cam in Wait for You and I want to hear his side of things
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bought.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	114084  
Advert
Old 10-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #561
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I haven't participated in the list for a while but I guess I will do so today. It was bought in the last week, but it is really my list for the month.

1) Pirate's Golden Promise by Lynette Vinet 0.99
2) A Knight of Passion 1.49
3) Supernova 3.99
4) Red 3.99
5) Spell Bound 2.99
6) Chasing Terpsichore 0.99
7) Dragonwriter: A Tribute to Anne McCaffrey and Pern Free Code for 10 books
8) Lady of Fire by Janeen O'Kerry 3.99 (free digital reward certificate from Coke Rewards)
9) Spirit of the Mist by Janeen O'Kerry 3.99 (free digital reward certificate from Coke Rewards)
10) Sister of the Moon by Janeen O'Kerry 3.99 (free digital reward certificate from Coke Rewards)
11) Fortune's Flame by Judith E. French 4.99 (free digital reward certificate from Coke Rewards)
12) Ravyn’s Flight by Patti O'Shea audible credit
13) Eternal Nights by Patti O'Shea audible credit
14) The Troll Bridge by Patti O'Shea audible 4.86
Total spent: 14 books for 36.26 (16.96 was part of a 20 dollar digital reward)

Auntykatkat
Old 10-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #562
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
  • Wanted: One Scoundrel (The Bustlepunk Chronicles 1) by Jenny Schwartz
  • Courting Trouble (The Bustlepunk Chronicles 2) by Jenny Schwartz
  • Mistaken Engagement by Jenny Schwartz
  • The Unexpected Wedding Guest (The Wedding Season 1) by Aimee Carson
  • First Time for Everything by Aimee Carson
  • Star Queen (Star series prequel novella) by Susan Grant
  • The Day Her Heart Stood Still by Susan Grant
Not bad at all. But next week won't be so short as I have a bunch of new books for this coming week and the first week in Nov I want

Another bad week for reading for me. The only new book I read was:
  • Friends to Lovers by Christi Barth (C+/3 stars)
I did reread a few books, but just didn't have a lot of reading time this week.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books 10-27 vault.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	114089   Click image for larger version

Name:	books 10-27.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	114090  
Old 10-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #563
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have no idea if any of these are worth reading. I was searching for a book and came across these so I am posting them. :

Last edited by Venus; 10-27-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: May have included private info
Old 10-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #564
Venus
Country girl

Reporting.

http://www.amazon.com/That-Wants-Bil...dp/B00AMIH8Y6/

http://www.amazon.com/Drip-Drop-Tear...dp/B004YLO0FC/
Old 10-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #565
Venus
Country girl

Because I am clueless....I have made a mess of these postings. But I have to keep trying.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mystic-Wol...dp/B006ZR04LC/
Old 10-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #566
Blue2u
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Because I am clueless....I have made a mess of these postings. But I have to keep trying.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mystic-Wol...dp/B006ZR04LC/
No you're not clueless nor have you made a mess, you've got it!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #567
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Not a bad week for me. 10 books for $11.98 - 4 off a wish list the rest were sales books + kobo code = too good to pass up.

Read
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron - Jennifer Ashley - 4
The Duke's Perfect Wife - Jennifer Ashley - 4
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	10-27.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	114092  
Old 10-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #568
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Is this a real expected thing... any guesses on if it will happen before current Kobo codes expire? I have some codes burning a hole in my pocket, but only for books $4 or less...
It's only hoped for since Entangled has had a big 20-30 book $0.99 deal for every line so far except Brazen.

In case anyone has missed it, today's Daily Deal is a Brazen title.

Playing the Part by Robin Covington - $0.99

Quote:
The harder they play . . . the harder they fall.

After publicly self-destructing over a heartbreak a year ago, bestselling romance writer Piper James is now making nice with her publisher by agreeing to teach Hollywood's favorite action star how to act like he's in love. Only playboy Mick Blackwell has no clue what love looks like.

When a seductive heat ignites between Piper and Mick, she jumps at the chance for a bit of fun between the sheets, but with two stipulations: she's kept out of the public eye and things end when she returns to New York. Only Mick keeps changing the rules on her. Tempted by America's favorite bad boy, Piper is wondering how far she's willing to bend...
Old 10-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #569
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
It's only hoped for since Entangled has had a big 20-30 book $0.99 deal for every line so far except Brazen.

In case anyone has missed it, today's Daily Deal is a Brazen title.

Playing the Part by Robin Covington - $0.99
Well in that case I am going shopping!

I almost bought Playing the Part and am so glad I checked first! I already had it and had even read it. Enjoyed it!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #570
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Well hubby's got now what I had. I woke up to find he put a cloth over my webcam. When I tried to remove it he threw a fit. That was my first clue he wasn't in his right mind because I tried to explain to him that the computer is off no power going to it so there is NO way anyone could spy on us. He starting throwing another fit. I put the webcam away and he relaxed then I could tell he was clammy and feverish. So I stuck him full of meds and made him go to bed. So that was my day!

This is one nasty bug guys I hope it's not running rampant where you are. I called the local nurses line and she said that it's hitting people hard and they have no idea what is it. I'm okay Almost fully recovered just can't eat much still.

If you do get this I have one work for you: Mucinex. I tried Decongestants, Claratin, Nasal Steroids, Sinus rinse and Vicks Sinex. Sinex is my go to when I get super clogged because I have a deviated septum and polyps. Mucinex was the only thing that gave me any relief.

I bought 19 books this week. Most were 99 cents! The one Miss Prim is a topaz book. I didn't know it when I bought it. I guess that's okay because I now have the HDX to read on or will when it is delivered tomorrow.

I didn't do much reading at all this week. I read 8 chapters of Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones. I spent the week leaning how to edit AZW3 books to work right on the Kindle Fire. It's PITA and takes more work than I like but I have learned alot.

Edit: The Katherine Allred books are on sale at the moment for $1.99.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books1020272013.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	114093  

Last edited by Blossom; 10-27-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Closed Thread