Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #16
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
If the Gmail and Yahoo! apps aren't sufficient for you...

This process enables a generalized email client that can talk to any imap, pop, or exchange email server.

http://nookdevs.com/NookColor_Email
Thanks for that one, Scion. After installing it and mapping to my work e-mail, I sat and looked at my iPhone and NC. If I could make phone calls from my NC, I wouldn't need my iPhone.

My rooted NC is now my best traveling buddy.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #17
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
My rooted NC is now my best traveling buddy.
Cute!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
I'm intrigued by the web mail option. Are you able to just perform simple stuff with it, like when there's an email link on a website, and you click on it, will it auto launch a browser with an email all ready to go to the recipient?
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #19
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Bump, for new rooters.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote