Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-08-2003, 02:36 AM   #1
jdelara
jdelara began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
Question Help, please. ebooks and sd cards

I just bought a Tungsten T from palm with OS 5.0. I am having a hard time to use my medical books. I have about 4 medicasl books on different sd cards originals but I am unable to have the palm reader to see them all. They all use Franklin as a reader but ionly see 1 book. I have to remove the book by book so I can have it on the sd card. Though, it work good on individual cards.

I have them on \palm\launcher\
I also use Isilo with several other books and I have no complaints. It works very well.
Please, HELP. I have no clue what to do???
jdelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 11:58 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Please try to avoid double postings.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert