Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
Wirrel
Wirrel began at the beginning.

Device: Moon Reader+
Update Read date from companion to Calibre

ON my tablet when I read a book under the book details there is a field that shows Read and a date. Is there a way to get this to sync back into Calibre?
Wirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirrel View Post
ON my tablet when I read a book under the book details there is a field that shows Read and a date. Is there a way to get this to sync back into Calibre?
No. Basically CC is read only.

In Wireless connection: Calibre detects the device, just like it does using the USB cable. Calibre reads the device.

This would not work at all if you connect by 'Content Server' as that is already read only .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert