Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
latexsalesman
Enthusiast
latexsalesman doesn't litterlatexsalesman doesn't litter

Device: Pw2 @ Retina Mini
I have a Sickness!

My wife wants to kill me because I cannot stop talking about the Sony 950. We both have Kindle 3's, Ipads, laptops, and a pc. I am a previous owner of a 505 and a red 600, I loved them both even though glare was a real problem. I love my knidle and it really is an awesome device, but I miss the openness, the touchscreen, the note exports, and the Calibre font management more than I ever thought that I would. Am I sick? Do I have a gadget disease? Am I stupid? Cuz damn I am sick, I really want the 950 now...

I want to be your LatexSalesman!!!
latexsalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Sell your K3 to buy the 950.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
You do have Gadget Disease. Welcome to its support forum. ;->
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
You do have Gadget Disease. Welcome to its support forum. ;->
Sad but so true! Maybe, one day, when all your pockets, drawers, closets and all other crannies are infested with desirable gadgets you can again be happy.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote