Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
TonyTerra
TonyTerra began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500,Sony PRS505 & Viewsonic VEB612,Apple 64GB ipad,Sony PRS950
Cool Calibre doesn't recognise Veiwsonic reader

Iv'e been really please since I found the Calibre program last year and use it constantly to convert books into a common format for my Sony readers. I have just received my new ViewSonic VEB 612 and find Calibre does not recognise it,I will have to use the old drag and drop method to import my books.If any of our more expert members know of a upgrade or fix for this I would be most grateful.
TonyTerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you want support added you should carry out the actions specified in the User Manual at http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...pported-in-app
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
TonyTerra
TonyTerra began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500,Sony PRS505 & Viewsonic VEB612,Apple 64GB ipad,Sony PRS950
itimpi :- thanks for your response unfortunately this only works if your computor recognizes the reader as a USB input,windows7 recognizes mine as VEB612.so i'm still having to drag and drop,would appreciate any further input on this problem
TonyTerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Calibre only sujpports as standard e-readers that expose themselves as USB drives.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote