Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Winbox no longer detecting PRS-700 on plugin

I've tried power cycling the winbox, and resetting the PRS-700, and both at once, but nothing works. I can't get my Winbox to detect my 700 anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, appears I was using the wrong cable. Funny, I'd have thought all mini-USB cables were the same, but guess not.

Last edited by Robotech_Master; 06-02-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I've tried power cycling the winbox, and resetting the PRS-700, and both at once, but nothing works. I can't get my Winbox to detect my 700 anymore.

Edit: Nevermind, appears I was using the wrong cable. Funny, I'd have thought all mini-USB cables were the same, but guess not.
yeah, that's what everyone says, and we arent really sure of the difference. but ones with the magnetite(?) cylinder on the end seem to work for every thing, some devices don't like cables without that
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert