Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
As for as the pics above, it"s kind of like looking at a line up of Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Rosie O'Donnell....
Now be nice to the Sony 700. It doesn't look like Rosie O'Donnell (well not much).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:55 PM   #17
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Now be nice to the Sony 700. It doesn't look like Rosie O'Donnell (well not much).
I dont think he meant either of the Sony's there Duck!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I dont think he meant either of the Sony's there Duck!

JJ
Well they are pictured as: Kindle, 505 and 700. Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Rosie O'Donnell. How could it mean anything else?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #19
Pangolyn
Enthusiast
Pangolyn began at the beginning.

Device: PRS700
Kindle looks enormous compared to the Sonys. I was thinking my PRS700 was a little too big (only fits in a coat pocket with its cover off).
Pangolyn is offline   Reply With Quote