Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
yujunglin
yujunglin began at the beginning.

Device: calibre
merge libraries, moved files crashed

I am a new user of Calibre 0.8.21. I moved my old library ebook files (.epub format) of Calibre to the Dropbox folder, then merged with the library in my pc. Following the instructions, I copied library to the new site. The copy process seemed ok, but the relocated ebook just can't work. I opened the file manager and only found 'metadata.opf', the other files lost.
please help me to solve this problem, thanks.
yujunglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by yujunglin View Post
I am a new user of Calibre 0.8.21. I moved my old library ebook files (.epub format) of Calibre to the Dropbox folder, then merged with the library in my pc. Following the instructions, I copied library to the new site. The copy process seemed ok, but the relocated ebook just can't work. I opened the file manager and only found 'metadata.opf', the other files lost.
please help me to solve this problem, thanks.
You'll need to give more information to get help. You're posting about "Dropbox" (did Dropbox back it up?) and "merging with the library in my pc" (what was merged with what and how - did you use Copy to Library, or Merge, or something from your OS to do this?) and "copying a library to a new site" (Do you have the original one and does it work?) and "following instructions" (what instructions?).
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert