Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #36586
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
On the plus side, things are sure quiet around here...

Stitchawl
Sorry, you're going to have to speak up...!

Well after 5 and a half hours they couldn't fix it, so we start again on Monday. On the positive side, it was marginally better than watching paint dry.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #36587
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Poor pooh. And in the end the bossman still didn't get it, did he?

I'm wondering what the new definition of AFFORDABLE is supposed to mean in the context of the ACA. Our company is renewing our health coverage a month early (Dec 1st instead of Jan 1st in order to keep the cost increase down to ONLY 53% (which has nothing to do with our experience rating). If we waited until Jan 1st, the increase cost because of the ACA would be OVER 65%. It's insanity!
We're looking at a 56% increase - and also looking at a Dec renewal to try & bring it down to human levels.
Businesses are being used to fund the coverage of the non-insured population. It IS insanity!

My boss considered dropping coverage and throwing the employees onto the (non-functional exchange) - but I gave him a spreadsheet showing that only 5 employees could afford an individual policy.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #36588
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
The Evil Lord is helping our spawn to download their first ebooks from their very own kobo accounts! They are so excited.
First they get to learn about downloading and controlling kobo software and then they get to learn about taxes.
"Wadda ya mean I hafta pay the government when i buy something?"
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #36589
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur
BookGyrlinMO began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Just watching Kung Fu Panda with the family.
BookGyrlinMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #36590
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Installing Children of the Nile on my notebook. I recently discovered the game works fine on Windows 7, at least on my desktop, and I've been playing it a lot. It's an eight year old game but it's very addictive (except when the only thing you have to do to finish is to wait until you've build a great pyramid).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #36591
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Just being lazy today and not wanting to do much of anything. Of course, I'll have to catch up tomorrow, but that is another day.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #36592
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Just got back from Target, where I traded in my antiquated iPad 1 for the $200 gift card.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #36593
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Trying to type with one cat on the desk partially covering the keyboard, and another cat on my lap trying to annoy the cat on the desk .... sigh ... do you know how long this took to type using one finger whilst holding one cat down on my lap and resting my chin on top of the other cat's head - so that she doesn't lean on the keyboard and send my post into digital oblivion?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:09 AM   #36594
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Preparing for my vacation. I only need to pack the last couple of things. I've watered the plants and I've locked the catflap to my rooms because Lexie doesn't like it when I'm away and to make this clear to me she vengeance-vomits in my rooms. I've bought and downloaded the latest Merrily Watkins book and I switched off what needed to switch off.

The bungalow park only hands out the keys to the accommodations after 3pm so now we're waiting until around 2pm to leave.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #36595
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Awake, getting my stepdaughter ready for another week of 4th grade. Breakfasted, Showered, Dressed and Bussed.

Have a fantastic day everyone.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #36596
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

At the holiday appartment. It's a really nice appartment, bigger than any of the bungalows/cottages I've been to. "We've got great views over the water (I will take some pictures tomorrow). It's very clean and spacious

The park is still in a build up phase but it looks nice. The facilities, swimming pool, shop, restaurant, etc, are shared with the camping site next door.

The only thing my sister and I have planned is an outing to the town of Harderwijk, probably on Wednesday because the prediction is that there won't be any rain.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #36597
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Just got back from Target, where I traded in my antiquated iPad 1 for the $200 gift card.
Wasn't that a fabulous deal? I only found out about it from a fellow customer, looking at iPads in Best Buy. I cashed in! Sadly, the deal ended Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookGyrlinMO View Post
Awake, getting my stepdaughter ready for another week of 4th grade. Breakfasted, Showered, Dressed and Bussed.

That was time stamped at 6:45 ish. Yawwwwnnn. I hate mornings! Glad you can function in them. SOMEbody has to take care of the world during the morning, till us late-night people get coherent!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #36598
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookGyrlinMO View Post

Our schools are closed for today, as well as a lot of government offices, private businesses, and medical offices. Of course, most all retail business are open to catch all the holiday shoppers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
At the holiday appartment. It's a really nice appartment, bigger than any of the bungalows/cottages I've been to. "We've got great views over the water (I will take some pictures tomorrow). It's very clean and spacious.
Have a great time and looking forward to your photos.

Right now, I am finishing my morning coffee and slowly getting ready to go do yard work at my parents.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #36599
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Right now....I am watching Patrick Stewart on The Daily Show.

Love me some Picard

@Dreams Enjoy your yard work, I love digging in the dirt.

Last edited by BookGyrlinMO; 11-11-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #36600
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Impatiently waiting to hear back on an offer I made. They should have responded yesterday but asked for another day. I rarely pay the hard ass unless someone is being a jerk so gladly gave it. It's now after noon though. Fidget, fret
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?