Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 04-28-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Magzines on E-Ink Devices

While going through some of the older threads about the benefits of the CyBook Vs. the kindle, one of the points bought in favour of the kindle was the Digital delivary of the Newspapers, Magazines and blogs.

Now, while I don't really need blogs on my E-ink Devices (PRS-500 &Cybook), I was interested in the idea of newspaper and magzines on them.

So the question I have for you is, are there magzines available formated for the sony and Cybook (I can still wait on the newspapers). And what I mean is mainstream titles like Fortune, Busniness week, Readers Digest, Etc.

The only Magzines I found for The Cybook were on Fictionwise, and they were mainly SF Magzines, and while I do like some of them, That is not my cup of tea. I tend to prefer the classics in the genre (Asimov, Henlin, Smith).

Appriciate any pointers to the right direction
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote