Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
looking for old spaceship designs ?

I was looking for old style, 1950s, spaceship designs. So I asked on a mapping site. some of these are from the 1920s/1930s, spome more modern.

One person suggested this: rockets
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
ctol
Groupie
ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Fire Tablet, Windows RT Tablet Windows Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
I was looking for old style, 1950s, spaceship designs. So I asked on a mapping site. some of these are from the 1920s/1930s, spome more modern.

You might find some of what you are looking for at these links

http://www.rogersrocketships.com/page_view.cfm?id=112

http://www.starships.com/

http://io9.com/5290455/the-evolution...sign-a-gallery

http://crotchetyoldfan.wordpress.com...ne-spaceships/
ctol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Quote:

Yes, that's my website.
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
From Ctol's link, this book is solid gold
http://www.rogersrocketships.com/product_view.cfm?pid=3
I have a copy. The blueprints are awesome, the commentary is fascinating, and the appendix about atomic rocket propulsion is worth the price of the book all by itself.
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrath View Post
Yes, that's my website.
This is a great website! Thank you for the link Joebill, and for the site nyrath
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #6
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
I was working on my fictional starship site, also a 'sort of' story included.

Looking for smaller ships I could add to my site. I use Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer with the Cosmographer Pro add-on to draw the ships.

One of the other mapppers suggested your site nyrath.

Here is my starship site: http://star.drivein-jim.net/
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote