Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Justina Robson - Quantum Gravity.....where can I get it?

Anyone know if the Quantum Gravity series by Justina Robson is even available in ebook form?

I've only been able to find book 4 in kindle format but as I don't have a kindle and don't know how to strip the DRM to format shift it I'm not going to buy it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
You can always use Inkmwesh or AddALL Ebooks to search.

Apparently Waterstones in the UK is selling the fourth book in ePub format.

Last edited by animedude01; 04-06-2010 at 11:51 AM.
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #3
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Thanks animedude, I had forgotten about those. Have them both bookmarked now so I wont forget again.

Unfortunately it looks like most of the series is only sold through Amazon in Kindle format so I'll just have to wait.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote