Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-28-2007, 03:46 AM   #1
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Convert multiple images(comics) to PDF - MAC

I found a piece of software that was designed for resizing multiple images, one of the little tacked on things it does is create a single PDF 'album' of all the images it has resized... Which works perfectly on the 505.

Basically I set the preferences for resolution and I select it to rotate by 90 degrees then you drag the images onto the window(max of 50 in the demo) and it creates a PDF.

I have used it for Dilbert style strips they look great on the reader.

It is called BCI and is here http://www.ingconti.com/Software/BCI/ConvertImage.html
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
I use a little freeware app called Combine PDF to make a single file out of a bunch of pdf or image files. It works pretty well for comics.
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/Fr...binePDFs.shtml
It's OSX only.
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #3
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Thanks Kezza i'll give that a go too.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote