Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
mrspaceman
Edge User

New basic app working

Got a simple ui and can add data and save to disc.

opps, wrong device.

I should have known, I'm developing with an official device sdk so couldn't be for the edge

Old 12-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
Got a simple ui and can add data and save to disc.

opps, wrong device.

I should have known, I'm developing with an official device sdk so couldn't be for the edge
Dude, we all want certain things, like 2.2 and an SDK for developers to make the edge better; but really!

Advert
Old 12-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Chubulor
Edge User

mrspaceman, that would have gone over better if you posted the first sentence and then edited in the last ones a few minutes later. Since there's no "edited by mrspaceman" line, it's clear to everyone what you were doing...

I do agree with the larger point, though.

Last edited by Chubulor; 12-11-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: made clearer who post was replying to

Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #4
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubulor View Post
That would have gone over better if you posted the first sentence and then edited in the last ones a few minutes later. Since there's no "edited by mrspaceman" line, it's clear to everyone what you were doing...

I do agree with the larger point, though.
? Explain your thought please, all I did was post my thought I did no editing to anything.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
alefor
Edge User

Hey cheyennedonna....

I'm pretty sure (as an outsider looking in) that Chubulors comment was directed at Mr spaceman's post of 0915 and not your reply of 0921. I realize that Chubulor can answer to this himself but I couldn't resist chiming in after seeing what quite obviously happened here

Advert
Old 12-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Snepscheut
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefor View Post
Hey cheyennedonna....

I'm pretty sure (as an outsider looking in) that Chubulors comment was directed at Mr spaceman's post of 0915 and not your reply of 0921. I realize that Chubulor can answer to this himself but I couldn't resist chiming in after seeing what quite obviously happened here
But still, please give me a bit of explanation.......

Old 12-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefor View Post
Hey cheyennedonna....

I see now, I suppose he meant to say the post would have been more sarcastic had he put edited by above the oops, wrong device.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
Chubulor
Edge User

I don't know why you'd want a BASIC app anyway, given that text entry is such a pain.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #9
mrspaceman
Edge User

How did people guess I was being sarcastic. Well there are a couple of platforms around now, and some (Blacberry) have got an SDK available before the tablet is shipping.

I'm hoping to get a free playbook tablet, so that I can move to a platform that really does want developers and doesn't lie to them (I still can't believe that they tried telling us that removing "debug on device" is to help developers)