Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 04:26 PM   #31
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
It's getting warmer now, time to start showing some of our favorite reading places again. I had planned to wait until sunset for a pic, but it was too chilly and I didn't bring enough jackets. But still it was a gorgeous day sitting in a rocking chair on a porch, perfect for reading outside.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09403-3rs3.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	137795  
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #32
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
It's getting warmer now, time to start showing some of our favorite reading places again. I had planned to wait until sunset for a pic, but it was too chilly and I didn't bring enough jackets. But still it was a gorgeous day sitting in a rocking chair on a porch, perfect for reading outside.
That is absolutely beautiful. I think I would get distracted by that awesome view.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:07 AM   #33
Lusitanic
Leader
Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lusitanic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, One Plus 5
Ripplinger, awesome!

Here's my latest purchase and "reading now".
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11119623_1102982793050551_6038134_n.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	138235  
Lusitanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #34
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Late afternoon, early autumn reading on the back deck.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2015-10-14 17.03.50.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	142854  
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:01 PM   #35
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Beautiful sunlight. And I love that mug.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 05:50 PM   #36
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
That's a comforting photo, except for the false teeth leaf.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:53 PM   #37
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Beautiful sunlight. And I love that mug.
Thanks! It's a favorite of mine. I've had that mug for about 15 years, now (and only recently managed to break it's mate ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
That's a comforting photo, except for the false teeth leaf.

Hey! I predate fluoridation, so they're heavily augmented, but my teeth are my own!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote