Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
bobgoe
pocket book rules
bobgoe began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 301+
screen not displaying properly please help.

I am having pocket book 301+ since 6 months and i was happy with that. tody when i turned on my pocket book display was not working properly the screen is showing shades of grey and white band and nothing and half of the screen (top part ) is still having the log off image that i have set. no body else was using my pocket book and there is no history of mishandling.
Please help , I tried to reset by pushing the reset button on the back of the book and it didn't help either

Thanks
bob
bobgoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Can you please post a picture?
Hard to judge by a sole description...
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Could you post a picture please, Bob?
It sounds like a broken screen, but without pictures it is difficult to judge. The breakage may have happened a few days or weeks ago, sometimes it takes some time before it shows.

Edit: ups, too slow. Sorry!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgoe View Post
I am having pocket book 301+ since 6 months and i was happy with that. tody when i turned on my pocket book display was not working properly the screen is showing shades of grey and white band and nothing and half of the screen (top part ) is still having the log off image that i have set. no body else was using my pocket book and there is no history of mishandling.
Please help , I tried to reset by pushing the reset button on the back of the book and it didn't help either
Put it on charger, let it charge for 10 minutes and then press reset with charger attached.
You can also try removing battery.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote