Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Brave Beta Readers Wanted

Peregrin, the sequel to my first book, Xenolith, is rounding into form with 53/60 chapters now fully revised. I'm looking for beta readers willing to provide feedback in any form, whether general commentary or copy edits, on any portion of the book that you are able to stomach.

I did this for my previous book, Lethe, and it proved enormously helpful (thank you all who participated). Lethe, by the way, is still being painstakingly revised, and will be fully released in another month or so, with Peregrin to follow, depending on how it fares under scrutiny in the Beta round.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I'll read some! I'm brave, I promise.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
I'll read some! I'm brave, I promise.
Thanks, you all who have responded privately and publicly! It'll be another week before the final chapters are whipped into shape. I'll put it up for free download on Smashwords or I can send it directly to you in any format you prefer.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote