Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Yet Another Nook Review and Video

I was finally able to get my hands on a Nook (yes, I refuse to use nook) and post a detailed 2 page review and video here on the-ebook-reader.com.

The review is based on the new software update 1.2.

The review doesn't go into any detail as far as hacks are concerned, but if anyone wants to write an article about that please feel free to do so here.

Next two reviews on deck: iRex DR-800SG and Alex Reader.

Last edited by The-eBook-Reader; 02-18-2010 at 01:03 PM.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Looking forward to the iRex DR-800SG review.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Looking forward to the iRex DR-800SG review.
That's one I'm really looking forward too as well. I like the size and Wacom touchscreen, but it looks like it's going to be missing some key features: dictionary, note-taking, zoom. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

If we could just splice the DR-800 with the Sony Daily Edition I think we'd have the best reader out there.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-eBook-Reader View Post
That's one I'm really looking forward too as well. I like the size and Wacom touchscreen, but it looks like it's going to be missing some key features: dictionary, note-taking, zoom. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

If we could just splice the DR-800 with the Sony Daily Edition I think we'd have the best reader out there.
I agree!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barnes and noble nook, nook, nook review