Ackermann
Nameless Being

Good job!

Thank you! Your site rocks
Old 02-21-2005, 12:32 PM   #17
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Angry Paris Hilton is cool

Yes somtimes she can be stupid and ditzy...but aren't we all?! i mean come on give the girl some credit to atleast be able to do 3 seasons of the simple life! you try living on a farm and sticking your arm up a cows butt! I have so i can stick up for Paris! yes the person who hacked into it must be proud that hes now so famous for it but he will be prosocuted! i mean come on! so many celebs have to change their numbers and e-mails now! what a hassle so im proud to stick up for them and espicially paris! read her book,....i did!! shes a young,talented,beautful young woman! so show her some respect i know she would for you!!!!
Advert
Old 02-21-2005, 12:33 PM   #18
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Yes somtimes she can be stupid and ditzy...but aren't we all?! i mean come on give the girl some credit to atleast be able to do 3 seasons of the simple life! you try living on a farm and sticking your arm up a cows butt! I have so i can stick up for Paris! yes the person who hacked into it must be proud that hes now so famous for it but he will be prosocuted! i mean come on! so many celebs have to change their numbers and e-mails now! what a hassle so im proud to stick up for them and espicially paris! read her book,....i did!! shes a young,talented,beautful young woman! so show her some respect i know she would for you!!!!
thats hot!-paris hilton
Old 02-21-2005, 12:46 PM   #19
pinkduckies109
Allie
pinkduckies109 began at the beginning.

Device: allie
Post Paris Hilton is sorta stupid when it comes to this one

i agree with that other user! Paris does do alot of hard work and i think that she shouldn't have had so many celebs numbers i mean alot of them now have to change alot of their numbers and their e-mails! so wat do u guys think?
pinkduckies109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 01:51 PM   #20
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Just so long as Lindsay Lohan doesn't change hers, cus I've already e-mailed her, lol
Advert
Old 02-21-2005, 03:41 PM   #21
PaulJManoogian
PaulJManoogian began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x30
To the "Unregistered Guest" that called Morpheus a fag:

Why not register, instead of being a coward and hiding behind an anonymous tag? How old are you, 15?

By the way, the word which you should have used is "YOU'RE" not "Your." ... and you're missing a comma after "no" and before "fag." Learn how to write before you criticize others.
PaulJManoogian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:26 PM   #22
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71

Good posting PaulJManoogian,

But I recommend to just delete the post like I did...I hate it how unregistered users are so disrespectful of this site.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 07:19 PM   #23
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Someone should clean out the posts here that are being used to snipe the original story.. and the traffic.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:50 PM   #24
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
@hacker I agree...
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:52 PM   #25
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
well wait till demi and others get posted

http://www.webrats.com/book.html
i need thaty list
Old 02-21-2005, 11:54 PM   #26
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Lightbulb HELP ME WITH THE LIST ANYBODY

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE LIST OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE
Old 02-22-2005, 03:45 AM   #27
Unregistered
Nameless Being

People actually called the numbers up and made MP3 records of them:

http://www.scrollios.com/calls/
Old 02-22-2005, 03:48 AM   #28
Jason
Nameless Being

Quote:
People actually called the numbers up and made MP3 records of them:

http://www.scrollios.com/calls/
Hackers penetrated the crystalline ranks of Hollywood celebrity Saturday, posting the cellular phone address book of hotel heiress and celebrity Paris Hilton on a Web page and passing the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of some of Tinsel Town's hottest stars into the public realm.

A copy of Hilton's T-Mobile USA Inc. cell phone address book appeared on the Web site of a group calling itself "illmob." The address book contains information on over 500 of Hilton's acquaintances, including super celebrities such as Eminem and Christina Aguilera. It is not known how the information was obtained, but the release of the contact book may be further fallout from a hack of T-Mobile's servers that came to light in January.

The Hilton address book was posted on the illmob Web site early Sunday and is a simple HTML table listing the phone numbers and e-mail addresses for acquaintances, along with other useful information, such as the number of the San Francisco Hilton Hotel and celebrity attorney Robert Shapiro.

The leak is bound to prompt a furious round of unplanned number changes among Hilton's coterie, after fans and curious Web surfers learned of the hack and began dialling their favorite celebrities.

Eminem's phone number was changed. Limp Bizkit front man Fred Durst's voice mailbox was full. Tennis star Anna Kournikova's number was busy, despite repeated attempts to get through. Robert Shapiro's answering machine picked up when called and provided a number to page the star attorney in an emergency.

There was no answer at Hilton's home, nor did sister Nicky Hilton answer calls to her phone.

Reached by phone, actor Kevin Connelly, of the cable television show "Entourage," said he had received between 200 and 300 phone calls since early Sunday, as word of the hacked address book spread across the Internet. Connelly plays opposite Adrian Grenier in the HBO show about a young celebrity and his colorful entourage of old school chums. He declined to comment on whether he knew Hilton or why his name appeared in her T-mobile phone list.

Connelly, who received at least one other call while on the line with this reporter, said he would likely change his phone number today to stop the harassment.

It was unclear yesterday how the cell phone contact list was obtained. However, Hilton's was one of a number of celebrity cell phones that was reportedly compromised in an attack on T-Mobile's network that netted information on 400 of the company's customers, including sensitive information from the account of a U.S. Secret Service agent.

In January, the Bellevue, Wash., mobile carrier acknowledged that Nicholas Jacobsen, a California-based hacker, compromised its internal computer systems in 2003 and viewed the Social Security numbers of 400 customers. T-Mobile, which is part of Deutsche Telekom AG, did not immediately respond to requests for comment late Sunday.

Jacobsen pleaded guilty last week to one felony charge of accessing a protected computer and causing reckless damage. He is scheduled to be sentenced in May and faces a maximum possible sentence of five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:53 AM   #29
Vin
Nameless Being

Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel’s Voicemail Hacked

As many of you know, yesterday Paris Hilton’s T-Mobile address book was stolen and posted online. But what you don’t know is, shortly thereafter a hacker gained access to both Paris’ and Vin’s private saved voicemail messages.

The hack is a simple one that I duplicated easily. If you have Sprint or T-Mobile and have auto voicemail login enabled, you are vulnerable to this type of attack. I have auto voicemail login enabled because I hate entering my voicemail PIN number each time I want to check my messages.

The voicemail authentication system is simple. It uses caller ID to validate the originating number – if the caller ID matches your cell phone number (ie. your cell phone calling in to check your voicemail messages), it will log you in automatically.

This system has worked great for the last few years. Well, that is until the advent of commercial caller ID spoofing systems such as CovertCall and Telespoof. For those not in-the-know, caller ID spoofing allows you to change your caller ID number to anything you like. To hack myself, I simply logged into CovertCall and placed a spoofed call to my cell phone. The spoofed call was to my cell phone, from my cell phone, forwarded to a pay phone. Sprint (my provider) thought I was calling from my cell, and automatically logged me in (even though I was performing this from a pay phone down the street).
Old 02-22-2005, 08:58 AM   #30
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Angry i think thats rude!

i think that is rude how you dissed that unregistered person! and FYI that person did register b/c its me so thanks for dissing me!