Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
emsartz
emsartz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello From Athens

Hello from Athens Greece. I am trying to make my first steps in this area. I feel blind but I hope it will be complety different in a few days/weeks. I hope to have your support.
emsartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi emsartz!
Welcome to the world of e-book reading! I know that you will be comfortable with it all in a very short time. The folks here are happy to help you with what ever information you may require, and get you started on the right foot!

What reader are you planning to have? What sort of books do you like to read? Besides good information, you can download lots of free book software and free books here too! Have fun!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 07:08 AM   #3
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
Hi Emsartz, this is an amazing site you've come upon, I'm a fairly new member here myself , there are people here that can answer any questions you have. trust me I've asked and I've learned..have fun
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #4
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Hi - I'm in Thessaloniki. This is a VERY helpful site especially as, at least here, there are no actual demo eink models to view.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
jsadd
jsadd began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 1, I Pod Touch
Hi Emsartz,
This is a great site. I am tech challenged, and this has helped alot!
Along with information there is alot of humor too.
Welcome !
jsadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi emsartz and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote