Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Nook ST covers?

I am just wondering if anyone knows how often, if ever, B&N add new covers for the Nook ST and if there is anyway to sign up to be notified of any new additions. Or do I just have to keep checking all the time?
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
If you go to the Barnes and Noble homepage, at the very bottom of the screen you'll see in large font "Be in the Know," and underneath it says "Sign up for savings, news, updates." Underneath that, there will be a bar where you can enter your email address. I don't know if this will alert you to any new covers or not, but it was the only thing I could see that might possibly be what you're looking for. Failing that, you could always contact Barnes and Noble via the "Chat Now" option on the home screen. They might be able to help you more than I can.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
What are you looking for in a cover?

I looked at a bunch of them, and most of them bulk up the nook to the point of being as thick as a mass market paperback again. Defeats the whole point of a thin eBook reader, IMO.

I finally settled on a neoprene one with an elasticized hole at the top. That will provide enough protection without making it super bulky.

I have a nice Oberon leather cover for my K2. Super nice, but easily triples the weight of the device, and at least doubles the thickness too. But the K2 was harder to hold onto than the nook ST, so I could accept that compromise. Not with the nook ST. It is so nice to hold already that I don't want to bulk it up or weigh it down at all.

Best of luck in your search for a cover.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote