Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 05:35 AM   #1
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Christmas 2008

This Christmas,
each and everybody, and yours', enjoy
in your own ways ... your version of festivities ....

have fun ....

slainte ....

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Thanks Geoff - you too, hope you have a great one!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #3
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
This Christmas,
each and everybody, and yours', enjoy
in your own ways ... your version of festivities ....

have fun ....

slainte ....

By looking at your avatar, I was half expecting you to celebrate Yak Shaving Day ...

Merry X-mas and good health to you...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hah! Suffer in yer jocks, you lot! In 1 minute it's Christmas here, and I get to open up all my presents, and you other observers have to wait. HA HA HA!

(Note, to those who open presents on Christmas Eve, it has been concluded in international courts and in a communion of all major Christian denominations that doing is a form of "cheating". It does not count, and also, you're probably going to hell (wear shorts)...or maybe Old Sydney Town (wear shorts)...I get my history and religion mixed up sometimes).

I don't wish you anything, because, for me, if wishes were horses we'd all be eating leftover horse-meat 'til Easter. Just don't murder an older sibling or call your mother a miserable, old cow who destroyed your self-esteem, and enjoy the fact that you're not at work today (tomorrow)...probably...and if you are at work, well, you don't have to worry about killing a sibling or insulting your own mother, so it's all good.

To those practising animists, I'd just like to apologise in advance for eating any of your gods...well, actually, cooking them today too...on the barbecue and in the oven...but you probably don't need the details...but if it's any consolation I'm pretty sure the bird's gonna be dry and the pig's a bit charcoal-y on top.

Merry...(you know the rest)

Cheers,
Marc
(PS. I don't actually have any presents)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Marc, here's a present for you..........

mmmmwwwwwaaaa!!

(Big kiss and hug)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
(Note, to those who open presents on Christmas Eve, it has been concluded in international courts and in a communion of all major Christian denominations that doing is a form of "cheating". It does not count, and also, you're probably going to hell (wear shorts)...or maybe Old Sydney Town (wear shorts)...I get my history and religion mixed up sometimes).
Pfffff - think we´re frightened now? To hell with hell, Christmas Eve-Openers are prepared!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abc1.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	19786  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Pfffff - think we´re frightened now? To hell with hell, Christmas Eve-Openers are prepared!
I'm not sure that dressing up in clothes made out of garden-litter plastic bags is an effective argument for preparedness. As such, I suggest pointing the ship at Old Sydney Town, and bringing those shorts I mentioned, a towel, and some suntan lotion.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #8
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Merry Christmas, Marc! And to everyone else sequentially down the circulating global progression!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
yahooo the countdown starts .......

easter eggs at dawn ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote