Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
DR800 battery duration (and message deleted in iRex Forums)

Hi all!

I want to ask for the true battery duration of the DR800. I know it is a little soon, but the question is done.

BTW I want to mention some kind of censorship made by iRex people in iRex forums.

Friday I asked there about battery duration, but I wrote something like this: "as iRex has lied with the battery duration in their devices, I would like to ask the true battery duration." Today Monday message was deleted.

I've wrote a new message:
Hi all!

I wrote here a post that has been deleted.

I only was asking for DR800 battery duration, but I wrote that as iRex lied with DR1000 and iLiad in relation to battery duration (and other promises never fulfilled) I would like to know the true battery duration.

BTW, I'm going to link this message to Mobileread, and announce in Mobileread the deletion of the older message...
http://forum.irexnet.com/viewtopic.php?p=20429#20429

See if you censor this too.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:36 AM   #2
curbarthedog
Enthusiast
curbarthedog began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
I thought I had noticed messages disappearing on the iRex forum as well (other than the copious amounts of SPAM) but thought it was just my imagination. Perhaps someone got carried away twith the delete key.

If this is the case though then it just further discredits iRex! They really are a PR disaster!
curbarthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
BTW I want to mention some kind of censorship made by iRex people in iRex forums.
It may have been me. I go through their forum and cleanup the spam. I try VERY hard to make sure I never delete any legitimate posts, but it's possible I made a mistake. If I accidentally deleted your post, then you have my sincere apology. It was NOT meant as censorship or to try and hide any issues.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:13 AM   #4
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
It may have been me. I go through their forum and cleanup the spam. I try VERY hard to make sure I never delete any legitimate posts, but it's possible I made a mistake. If I accidentally deleted your post, then you have my sincere apology. It was NOT meant as censorship or to try and hide any issues.
Thank you for your aclaration, Shaggy.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote