Twilight Series Special Edition - Stephenie Meyer
Heaven and Earth - Dr Ian Plimer
Twilight Series Special Editions, Box Set and Collectors Edition

What about you?
bookoffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
I love the Twilight series as well! Love Sookie Stackhouse and Evermore. I am enjoying Reining In by Dawn Judd at the moment, great book.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Among the books that I like:

"A Series Of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket (13-book series). A very funny series written with a very distinctive style.

"Not This Guy!" by Glenda Sanders. An excellent romance novel and one of my favorites.

"Valentine Bachelors" by Elise Title, Pamela Bauer, and Tiffany White (each contributes one story). One of the first romance novels I ever read, and one of my favorites. Each of the authors contributes a story that is set within a common framework (set up by the book's prologue and epilogue).

"Case Closed" by Gosho Aoyama (an on-going manga series, 36 volumes have been released in the U. S. A.). An excellent murder mystery series with stories that will keep you guessing until the final page.

"Infinite Crisis" by Greg Cox. A novelization of the seven-issue comic-book miniseries. Although it covers the same information as in the miniseries, the author does an excellent job of taking the original story and enhancing it in a very entertaining manner. It is also written in a way that the non-comic book reader can pick it up and enjoy it. Even though I have the miniseries, I've found that I enjoy the novel version more.

"I Hate Myself And Want To Die" by Tom Reynolds. One of the funniest books I've read in a long time. As the cover says, this book is about "The 52 Most Depressing Songs You've Ever Heard," (the name of the book comes from a song by Nirvana). More than just a list, it goes into detail on each song, covering the history of each song and the act that performed it, information on the song itself, and why the song is depressing. It's rare that I'm able to read it without laughing.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower' series - best series ever. 'nuff said
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Elvira
Enthusiast
Elvira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Elvira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Elvira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Elvira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Elvira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
I'm really enjoying A Game of Thrones right now by George RR Martin... Looking forward to reading the rest of the series when I have time.
Elvira is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
crash1211
crash1211 will become famous soon enoughcrash1211 will become famous soon enoughcrash1211 will become famous soon enoughcrash1211 will become famous soon enoughcrash1211 will become famous soon enoughcrash1211 will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-600, Entourage Edge, Nook Simple Touch, iPad2, Kindle 4
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever by Stephen R. Donaldson.
Most of The Stainless Steel Rat Series by Harry Harrison.
The Dune series, and Foundation series.
The Heart of Darkness. Joseph Conrad
The Patton Papers. Vol I-III by Martin Blumenson
a few of the books I have enjoyed reading.
crash1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #7
MartinParish
Author of 2184
MartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Some books that I like? The list goes on forever...all right, I'll try and just keep to a few of my all-time favorites.

Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
1984 by George Orwell
The Power and the Glory by Graham Greene
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells
For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
MartinParish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Detective novels with lots of action and dialogue, but not too much description - Robert B. Parker's books come to mind.
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
Simon Wood
Addict
Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm becoming quite a Stephen J Cannell fan. I also like Chris Grabenstein's John Ceepak series.
Simon Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I have to agree with Twilight
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:54 AM   #11
SandyBrooks
SandyBrooks began at the beginning.

Device: Sony pocket
Some of my favorite authors are Jonathon Kellerman, David Sedaris, Joe Haldeman, Neal Stephenson, Richard Russo, Oscar Wilde, Aldous Huxley, Lawrence Block. I'm reading the last Harry Potter book right now, and just finished reading 3 different books about escaping polygamy. I tend to read a lot of science fiction though 'cause that's what my husband reads and I'm always stealing his books.
SandyBrooks is offline   Reply With Quote