Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
darktower
darktower began at the beginning.

Device: SONY 505
Sony PRS505 light wedge Question

hi everyone

I just changed from the normal case to the light wedge case and finds rather hard to adjust too,but will soon get used to it in a few days.

I like the way it feels more heavy and bulkier,but miss the old cover plus theres one realy concern about it....

does the right side of the wedge sratch the right side of the PRS screens when it hits down on it?
darktower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Someone just posted that it did scratch their Reader, lemme go find it...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
It was right below this one!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34723
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:55 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Not good, glad I didn't buy one
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I've seen no evidence of damage after a month or so of heavy use. I've been leaving my reader in the light-case whether I need it or not. But maybe they don't all lie as flat. I notice that mine is extra blurry on the left (a visible gap looking down from the edge) unless I am careful to bend the cover back a full 180 degrees or more.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert