Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
Yellowman1
Edge User

Clearing "Recent Content",... Is it possible?

I just got my eDGe (although I have played with a few before) and while setting it up today, I noticed that you cannot delete or erase whatever is showing in the "Recent Contents" area of the LCD screen. Even after you go into the internal storage to delete the files (e.g. web page that was transferred to e-ink side and then delete from storage later), you cannot clear the "Recent Contents" (since I was just setting mine up, I basically had to re-format my eDGe in order to clear the "Recent Content"). Does anyone know how to clear the Recent Content or do I have to keep formatting the eDGe in order to clear "Recent Content"? (I don't necessarily want everyone that sees my eDGe or that I show it off to always know my recent content). Any help is appreciated (the user guide does not address this issue).