Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Looking for some file testers

This is my first illustrated children's ebook - The Snarls - and I'm looking for some people to test it out on an eink kindle, eink other ereader, an iPad, an Kindle Fire, and some sort of generic tablet.

I'm having the print version professionally formatted, but I'd really like clean eyes to look at the e-version.

Please PM me if you're willing to test the file out, and let me know which format works best for you.

Thank you!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote