Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
dragonfly24
Banned
dragonfly24 began at the beginning.

Device: PC
REQ: "Reservation Blues" and "Indian Killer" by Sherman Alexie

Hello,

I'm searching for "Reservation Blues" and "Indian Killer" by Sherman Alexie, thanks in advance.
dragonfly24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Your chances of finding legitimate copies of any Sherman Alexie ebooks are pretty much slim to none; as he is one of those authors who despises ebooks and refuses to allow his publisher to release his works in digital format. And since our Guidelines prohibit the use of this web site to break the law—and that includes uploads or links to items that have the sole purpose of breaking the law—I doubt seriously that any help is to be found here.

Sorry.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I read Reservation Blues a long time ago. I think I remember liking it a bit.

Too bad about the digital aversion the author apparently has -- I didn't know that. So I assume he writes on a typewriter and only turns hard-copy manuscripts in to his publisher/editor?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
dragonfly24
Banned
dragonfly24 began at the beginning.

Device: PC
I found digital verision of "Reservation Blues" . Now I'm searching for "Indian Killer"
dragonfly24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Where did you get "Reservation Blues" from?

Last edited by HarryT; 10-14-2012 at 09:25 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert