Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-23-2007, 12:25 AM   #16
imperceptible
Banned
imperceptible is on a distinguished road

Device: I want to get a reader to read to my off spring.
Exclamation DO NOT LOOK IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY!

This is urgent! I was eating ice to keep the fish fresh in my stomach so I could feed my off spring when! One of my off spring was captured! A ransome note was carved into my home and it said: "Trickle trickle every where be iggnorant if you dare" . So I started crying since Iwas bad at solving riddles and start to head inside. As I got inside I heard a loud screech."KLLLLLEAAA!!!!" I sharted faintly and confronted the holligan. It was a Shaiun. A half shark half penguin! Right then and there I found a note attached to its fin. It stated: "This is Jerup and if you don't teach him to read and right PDF'S I will keep your off spring and make him sing the national Bear anthem"! Right then and there I realized if I wanted to save my only son Pengtopa (out of 25 off spring what are the odds) I would have to teach this Shaiun to read! So I have started a quest to save my son and Pengtopia! For this quest to be completed I will need your help! I ask you the human race(even though I despise you) to help me! help yourself! Do a good deed for once! Help me find a reader! This is Pengtopia!

The Penguin Master

imperceptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:17 AM   #17
spooky69
Stats:
spooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505
fake.
spooky69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2007, 06:08 AM   #18
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky69 View Post
fake.
[Sarcasm ON] Realy??? your kidding? how can you tell. Its a good job you were here to point out that its fake or we would of never known...[Sarcasm OFF]

he he

p.s
I put the sarcasm tags in because most of you are from the US and I know you struggle with that.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:25 AM   #19
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
This is urgent! I was eating ice to keep the fish fresh in my stomach so I could feed my off spring when! One of my off spring was captured! A ransome note was carved into my home and it said: "Trickle trickle every where be iggnorant if you dare" . So I started crying since Iwas bad at solving riddles and start to head inside. As I got inside I heard a loud screech."KLLLLLEAAA!!!!" I sharted faintly and confronted the holligan. It was a Shaiun. A half shark half penguin! Right then and there I found a note attached to its fin. It stated: "This is Jerup and if you don't teach him to read and write PDF'S I will keep your off spring and make him sing the national Bear anthem"! Right then and there I realized if I wanted to save my only son Pengtopa (out of 25 off spring what are the odds) I would have to teach this Shaiun to read! So I have started a quest to save my son and Pengtopia! For this quest to be completed I will need your help! I ask you the human race(even though I despise you) to help me! help yourself! Do a good deed for once! Help me find a reader! This is Pengtopia!

Penguin Master, before you begin your quest for the perfect reader, I respectfully suggest that you look into getting a dictionary first. Your post is filled with numerous spelling errors. How are you going to teach the Shaiun to read and write PDF's when your own grasp of our (Human Race) language is limited? I would imagine that the Shaiun would be extremely upset to find out that the only reason that he was turned downed for the dream job that he wanted was because of spelling errors on his resume. The Shaiun might come after not only Pengtopa but his 24 siblings as well. Do you not agree that this would be very bad for Pengtopia?

Note 1: I have heard the "National Bear Anthem" and I think that it is a pretty good anthem!

Note 2: I hope that I am not being sexist by my saying that the Shaiun in question is a male. But from my experience a female Shaiun would not resort to such tactics.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote