Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

View Poll Results: Which new HanLin Icon ist best?
I don't really care. 3 20.00%
I like the Mobile Read (MR) Icon. 1 6.67%
I like the V3 Icon. 9 60.00%
I like the idea, but the pics could be better. 4 26.67%
Nice, but MY icon is better than yours (I'm posting it). 0 0%
None! Leave the Veteran alone! 1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
The (RO)se is fine with me, really. I was just confused thinking you had selected option #2 (V3) and then pointed to another icon.
Oh I see! Sorry about that. I was referring to the device type.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #17
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
So, I was (and still am btw.) away for a few weeks, but I'm really happy with my "welcome back present"!
Which means: Alex, I'm *very* happy you liked the Rose Icon and that you put it on the forum!
At the moment I look pretty much like this panda:

LCF is offline   Reply With Quote