Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
jthedwalker
jthedwalker began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
RSS Feed Black Background/White Letters

Hello All,

I'm having an issue with the background and text color of a RSS feed that I've synced with Calibre to my Sony PRS-300. I copied the Latest News RSS feed from dpreview.com and the background comes up black with white text on the PRS-300. I would like to be able to change it back to a white background and black letters. I've been looking through Calibre help and havn't been able to find anything.
jthedwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthedwalker View Post
I'm having an issue with the background and text color of a RSS feed that I've synced with Calibre to my Sony PRS-300. I copied the Latest News RSS feed from dpreview.com and the background comes up black with white text on the PRS-300. I would like to be able to change it back to a white background and black letters. I've been looking through Calibre help and havn't been able to find anything.
Hopefully you took this question to the Calibre Recipes Forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
background, black, prs-300, text, white