Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Any good police procedural books like Homicide by David Simon?

Hey guys.

I'm a big fan of David Simon and Ed Burns' work (Homicide, The Wire, Generation Kill) and I'm hoping to get some recommendations. I'm taking a break from fiction and reading Generation Kill right now, I've ordered Homicide which looks to be very good. Are there more like these books? Could be military or police, either is fine.

Also looking into One Bullet Away by Nathanial Fick, one of the recon marines that took part in the Iraq invasion (also depicted in Generation Kill).

Thanks in advance.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Have you read any Vince Flynn? These are more thrillers than procedurals but I like them a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert