Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Nik
Nik began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3
Digital editions converter

1- I download an epub file from fictionwise (2106 ko)

2- I use "digital converter" on that file and end up with a pdf (56987 ko)

3- I try to convert with "calibre" but my mobi file was the same size.

My little cybook can not take this....what can i do?
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Use calibre to convert from epub to mobi
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
Nik
Nik began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3
it's a file with a drm... the converter removed the drm!!!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
it's a file with a drm... the converter removed the drm!!!
Use ineptpdf - 2 minutes forum search will help.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote