Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
obsessed2
Edge User

The Shelves are Bare at the Entourage Edge Store

Almost everything is gone, e-Books, e-Textbooks, Music, Apps, ALL GONE. Search for a book or and App and it comes up blank. Support Information is still available and I can access My Account but EVERYTHING else is gone. Is anybody else seeing this using their EE or PE?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
User since December
Edge User

You mean you can still get to the main site? Whenever I type www.entourageedge.com, I get a white screen that says: The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Advert
Old 04-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
HardBall
Edge User

Not sure what are you two talking about.

I just went to the site, and everything still seems to be there. I just downloaded and installed an apparently, works just fine.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
sjarrel
Edge User

All seems to be normal for me too.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
alex_edge
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjarrel View Post
All seems to be normal for me too.
Me three. I've had no problem accessing the forums (or posting), and the website works just fine for me--plus all the apps and books are still there.

Advert
Old 04-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
obsessed2
Edge User

When I try the site using my PC I get: The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. When I use the Store Icon from my Pocket Edge I get nothing, no e-books, no e-Textbooks, no Music, no Apps. I can still select the e-book, music, app tabs etc., but when I do I get Home /Apps (for example) with nothing displayed underneath it. When I select the Support tab everything is there. When I select My Account everything is displayed there as well. I'm baffled.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
Glow
Edge User

I see e-books and e-textbooks. The pages seem to look different to me, so maybe they were updating.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
obsessed2
Edge User

Actually, maybe something is wrong with My Store App. Whenever I launched it before it would pop up 6 Icons which were used to access e-books, Apps etc. However, when I launch it now it goes straight to the Entourage website but I'm not getting the Icons. Can someone with a PE confirm please confirm they are receiving these Icons when they launch the Store App. If so, does anybody no where to download the App. Thanks.

Last edited by obsessed2; 04-30-2011 at 03:32 PM.