Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Ebooks in Spanish

I was wondering where I could find Jeaniene Frost's Halfway to the Grave or any of Richelle Mead's books in Spanish. Everytime I put in a search for it I don't come up with any positive links . Thanks boys and gurls!!!!

Actually, any of these authors will do too:

Emily Giffin
Kresley Cole
Stephenie Meyer
Lara Adrian
Cassandra Clare
J.R. Ward
Larissa Ione

If you could just post a link where I can buy it I would appreciate it! lookin for it in my format too (epub).
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I'm terrible sorry to tell you this but you can't buy them in electronic format at any place. Spanish publishers are hardly began to publish some electronic books, and big companies have almost no offer.

Perhaps you can find them as a "shared" version, but not for purchase.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 02-07-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Huh. That sucks.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
You can't imagine. And you have to read news about publishers saying that they don't have ebooks because people don't want them.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
paques82
paques82 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Books in Spanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
I was wondering where I could find Jeaniene Frost's Halfway to the Grave or any of Richelle Mead's books in Spanish. Everytime I put in a search for it I don't come up with any positive links . Thanks boys and gurls!!!!

Actually, any of these authors will do too:

Emily Giffin
Kresley Cole
Stephenie Meyer
Lara Adrian
Cassandra Clare
J.R. Ward
Larissa Ione

If you could just post a link where I can buy it I would appreciate it! lookin for it in my format too (epub).
You may try at the following address
www.lacasadellibro.es
All the books are in the epub format
paques82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert