Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyScribe View Post
So I used a Blackberry wall charger, and charged it for 9 hours (the red light never came on). I thought things were going well, it showed 100% still last night, I read one 300ish page book and hadn't turned it off at all. When I finished the book last night, the battery was at 100% and I decided to turn the unit off. Turned it on 5 minutes ago and it's down to one little tiny tick on the battery.
That's interesting, 'cause there's discussion on another thread about whether or not using a more robust charger will fill the battery up better.

And it's weird that battery/charging behaviour seems to be so erratic.
corona is offline   Reply With Quote