Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
quinnsmum
quinnsmum began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook
Exclamation Looking for Jetbook locally - Any help?

Hi friends,

I'm looking to pick up a jetbook for my son who reads a lot. We do a LOT of classic, public domain off of Gutenberg.org, and I'm not wanting to print out stuff all the time. The Jetbook looks like just the thing for us. We don't do internet, music, or anything else on it... just the simplest of ereaders will do for us right now.

Does anyone know what stores might carry this so we don't have to order online? Someone else suggested Bed Bath and Beyond, but just from a few phonecalls it seems these are online only at BBB.

We're looking for simplicity... and above all, low price. The Jetbook seems to fit this bill.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ima...t/thankyou.gif
Carol in SE Michigan
quinnsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
try ebay, or our own flea market here. is there any particular reason you do not want to order it?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
smg927
Enthusiast
smg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the roughsmg927 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Jetbook
I was only able to find the Jetbook online. I bought my Jetbook from newegg.com. The white version is on sale there now for $180 with free shipping.

I've had mine for three months and am very pleased with it.
smg927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Thread moved to "Which One Should I Buy?" forum
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ereader, jetbook