Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
deniseee
deniseee began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Unhappy No Kindle Covers For International Customers

Hi All,

This is my first post so please be patient.

I have decided to buy the Kindle International along with a light and a cover to protect it. Immagine my surprise when I went to check out and was told that I could not order the cover. I tried over 20 different covers and each time Amazon refused to accept the order. I found this to be rather strange that I could order the Kindle but not a cover. Has anyone else experienced this? I called Amazon and they said that they would pass this to their marketing department.......mmmmmm.

P.S. I live in Italy and there are no restrictions regarding covers.
deniseee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Try M-Edge directly. I believe they sell internationally (their "about us" page says they do).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2009, 03:15 AM   #3
deniseee
deniseee began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Thanks Daffy but the covers by M-Edge do not look of good quality. I was hoping to order something nicer like the OCTO slip.
deniseee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi deniseee and welcome to MobileRead. I've been using MEdge covers on my Sony 505 and been very pleased with them
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by deniseee View Post
Thanks Daffy but the covers by M-Edge do not look of good quality. I was hoping to order something nicer like the OCTO slip.
The M-Edge covers are of very good quality and are one of the most popular reader covers. If you're not fond of the styles I'm sure there will be other alternatives available to you.

You may want to contact the OCTO folks directly about shipping to your country [I own a couple of their products for my Kindle 1].
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I have a Noreve cover for my K2 and like it very much. They are a European company, and they say "worldwide shipping" on their website.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #7
OCTO
OCTO began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, OCTO here,

Just to let you know we will start shipping our Kindle covers to Europe in the next couple of weeks. If you have a request in the meantime, please let me know by email ellen@octostyle.com.

Thanks for your support,
Elle
OCTO
OCTO is offline   Reply With Quote