Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
icewaters
icewaters began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
HELP!something wrong with my kindle3's keys!

the problem like this:
when you press the HOME key to back to the home screen, the inputbox appears,show "5tdz", and you can not back! and any time you press the key T,D,Z, whatever you are doing with kindle3,it will back to the home screen!
in a word, the function of key HOME is raplaced by key T,D or Z, vice versa.
what can i do?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
If you messed with the Kindle (software-wise, you didn't really tell what you did to the Kindle before this started) - reverse that (a borked launchpad or launchpad config by chance?). Otherwise the Customer Service seems to be a good bet. You did a full restart (slider for >30secs to really turn it off), yes?
Advert
Old 05-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please don't create duplicate threads. You asked the same question in the main Kindle forum.

Thanks.

Closed Thread