Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
JJWestendarp
JJWestendarp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
"Spiral X" - Paranormal Action for $2.99

"A Tragically Beautiful Must Read" - Jaidis Shaw, Juniper Grove, Review Blog

Quote:
Cheryl Erikson is a Vampire Hunter with a problem. A dangerous new drug named Plast has found its way onto the streets of Dallas. She would prefer to let the DEA and local law enforcement handle everything, but since the dealers also happen to be vampires, she has no choice but to step in and put a stop to it.

With the help of her best friend Virgil and a fellow Hunter named Tank, Cheryl must work to eradicate Plast from the streets of Dallas. It's a task that becomes more difficult as she comes under the gun, quite literally, from a contract out on her head. Coupled with a nosy police detective looking to peg her for a triple homicide, and a sudden interest in her activities from a powerful vampire recently arrived in the area, it's enough to force her to accept help from the least likely of sources, a mysterious Hunter named Rev. Through him, everything she thinks she knows, and everything she stands for, is challenged in ways she never imagined.
Currently holding to a 4.7 rating at Amazon and a 4.39 rating at Goodreads. Also available at Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, and Sony.

So check out the book Grace Krispy called, "A perfect read for those who love fast-paced action stories with a paranormal basis."

Last edited by JJWestendarp; 02-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.
JJWestendarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I just finished this book- fast-paced and very readable. Enjoyable, overall. If you like Buffy and Blade, this is the perfect book for you

(my review)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
JJWestendarp

Interesting reading Spiral X but not quite sold as of yet? Then head over to Black Lagoon Reviews where a giveaway is happening at this very moment! Go HERE to read the entry requirements and sign up to grab your copy today!
Old 03-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
JJWestendarp

For Read an E-book Week, Spiral X is 50% over at Smashwords. Go HERE to grab your copy!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
black cat
black cat began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook
Hi! After reading the good review from this forum, I decided to buy this book
I'm happy to get 50% discount. fyi, I'm a Buffy vampire slayer fan and now I'm gonna enjoy it for this week.
I hope this book would be my new favorit

Last edited by black cat; 04-17-2011 at 02:48 AM.
black cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #6
Joonbug1
Groupie
Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joonbug1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow, that's an awesome cover, JJ! It looks very professional like a new thriller from Patterson or something.
Thumbs up!
Joonbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
black cat
black cat began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook
It's a great book!
Keep on writing, please
black cat is offline   Reply With Quote